Another Cotman-Affiliated Entity Launches a Campaign, This One Targeting HDMI Connectors
- April 26, 2017
Recently formed California NPE Interface Linx, LLC has begun a new campaign with the filing of multiple new suits: DEI Holdings (Denon Electronics, Marantz, Polk Audio, Sound United) (2:17-cv-03193), Haier Group (2:17-cv-03182), Hisense (2:17-cv-03193), Inkel (Sherwood) (2:17-cv-03192), ONKYO (2:17-cv-03188), Pioneer (2:17-cv-03191), TCL (5:17-cv-00826), and VOXX (Invision Automotive Systems, Kilpsh Group) (2:17-cv-03194). The complaints assert a single patent (6,508,678) that generally relates to a particular electrical connector assembly; Interface Linx accuses the defendants of infringement through HDMI plugs and receptacles provided on a range of electronic devices, from smart TVs and network amplifiers to speakers and multipurpose receivers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics