Delaware Transparency Contributes to Overall Filings Dip
Although one plaintiff tied to IP Edge LLC, Bishop Display Tech LLC, filed four cases this past week, that volume is a far cry from the former top filer’s previous regular clip of about 50 new cases every month. The dropoff in IP Edge filings has been dragging down overall NPE numbers, year over year, for several quarters, although now that the pause in its main monetization approach has reached its one-year anniversary, that downward pull has lessened.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics