The Medical Device Field Not Immune to IP Edge Litigation
- May 1, 2017
Mirage IP LLC, an affiliate of Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has launched a litigation campaign, asserting two medical device patents (6,375,629; 6,958,059). The ‘629 patent is asserted against AngioDynamics (2:17-cv-00377), Cook Medical Technologies (2:17-cv-00379), MS Holding (Biotronik) (2:17-cv-00378), St. Jude Medical (2:17-cv-00383), and Stryker (2:17-cv-00384) for the manufacture and sale of medical guidewires; the ‘059 patent, against Oscor (2:17-cv-00381) and Spectralytics (Spectranetics) (2:17-cv-00382) for the use of certain catheters; and the ‘629 and ‘059 patents, against Microvention (2:17-cv-00380) for the manufacture and sale of both guidewires and catheters. This campaign is IP Edge’s fifth of 2017 and the second to assert medical devices patents acquired from IP Navigation Group, LLC (d/b/a IPNav).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics