Delaware Jury Issues Non-Infringement Verdict for Intel in $2B Processor Suit
- May 12, 2017
Intel has won a verdict of non-infringement in a lawsuit brought against the company by inventor-controlled NPE AVM Technologies LLC, which had sought $2B in damages (1:15-cv-00033). In a verdict issued on May 10, a Delaware jury found that the company had not infringed a single patent (5,859,547) generally related to dynamic circuit architecture through recent generations of its Core processor family, including Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, and Haswell.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!