Huawei Sued in Display-Side Camera Campaign
- May 13, 2017
Inventor-controlled Corydoras Technologies, LLC has filed a new case against Huawei (2:17-cv-00413), asserting the same seven patents (7,778,664; 7,945,236; 7,945,287; 7,996,037; 8,024,009; 8,731,540; 9,197,741) already in suit in the campaign. The patents are generally related to various aspects of a mobile communications device that displays a mirror image of an object taken from a camera facing the direction of the display. Phones and tablets with a display-side camera are at issue in the campaign. Huawei follows Samsung, Apple, LG Electronics, and Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) as defendants, with only the case against Motorola Mobility remaining open.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics