Huawei Sued in Display-Side Camera Campaign
Inventor-controlled Corydoras Technologies, LLC has filed a new case against Huawei (2:17-cv-00413), asserting the same seven patents (7,778,664; 7,945,236; 7,945,287; 7,996,037; 8,024,009; 8,731,540; 9,197,741) already in suit in the campaign. The patents are generally related to various aspects of a mobile communications device that displays a mirror image of an object taken from a camera facing the direction of the display. Phones and tablets with a display-side camera are at issue in the campaign. Huawei follows Samsung, Apple, LG Electronics, and Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) as defendants, with only the case against Motorola Mobility remaining open.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics