Website Navigation Campaign Tags Huawei, Qualcomm, SK Hynix
- May 19, 2017
Huawei (2:17-cv-00427), Qualcomm (2:17-cv-00426), and SK Hynix (2:17-cv-00428), are the latest defendants added to the campaign of Caddo Systems, Inc., owner of the asserted patents, and exclusive licensee 511 Technologies, Inc. The two NPEs began litigation in August 2016, targeting the website navigation systems of five defendants—Dassault Systemes, Delta Airlines, Internet Brands, Southwest Airlines, and Tencent (ZAM Network)—that fall with a family of five patents (7,191,411; 7,216,301; 7,640,517; 7,725,836; 8,352,880). The patents generally relate to hierarchical menu navigation, issuing to sole named inventor Armin Moehrle between March 2007 and January 2013 with an estimated priority date in June 2002.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics