Under a New Agreement with Fortress, Marathon Will Need More Cash—and Quick
- May 17, 2017
Per a recently signed debt restructuring plan, publicly traded NPE Marathon Patent Group, Inc. has three months to pay Fortress Investment Group LLC over $15M. With just around $500K cash on hand, Marathon—which on May 15 reported Q1 2017 revenue of just $78K—may be hard pressed to find the funds needed to meet that deadline.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics