Inventor-Controlled VOIT Technologies Keeps E-Commerce Website Campaign Growing
- May 17, 2017
VOIT Technologies, LLC, a Florida NPE under the control of named inventor Barry Schwab, has added three more cases to its sole litigation campaign, one each against The Guitar Sanctuary (4:17-cv-00343), Medusa Skates (1:17-cv-00473), and World of Organics (4:17-cv-00344). A single patent (6,226,412), generally related to product tracking in an e-commerce platform, has been asserted against the defendants in the campaign, all of which have been accused of infringement through the operation of their websites. Schwab’s patents have been asserted in litigation by other NPEs, some under his control and some apparently independent.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics