Delaware Jury Issues Non-Infringement Verdict for Microsoft in Webpage Creation Campaign
- May 19, 2017
A Delaware jury has returned a non-infringement verdict for Microsoft (1:13-cv-02073) in a long-running campaign waged by Parallel Networks Licensing LLC and related entities. On March 11, the jury found that Microsoft had not infringed two patents (5,894,554; 6,415,335) generally related to dynamic webpage creation through various server and web hosting products. That finding comes less than a month after a victory in this campaign for IBM (1:13-cv-02072), which on April 27 was dismissed after winning summary judgment of no direct or indirect infringement of the same two patents.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics