IP Edge Affiliate Adds SAP and RingCentral to CRM Campaign, Following Recent Dismissals
- May 26, 2017
Mozly Tech LLC has added four new defendants to its sole litigation campaign, accusing HubSpot (2:17-cv-00446), LexisNexis (2:17-cv-00447), RingCentral (2:17-cv-00448), and SAP (2:17-cv-00449) of infringing a single patent (7,367,044) generally related to managing account permissions over a network of secure servers. As in most of its previous complaints, the plaintiff—an affiliate of IP Edge LLC—alleges infringement through the provision of customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics