ReCAPTCHA Technology at Issue in New California Case
- May 30, 2017
Confident Technologies, Inc. has asserted a single patent (8,621,578) in a new case against Live Nation Entertainment (Ticketmaster) (3:17-cv-01066) over the use of ReCAPTCHA technology on the companies’ websites. The ‘578 patent generally relates to automated tests for distinguishing humans from computers. In its Southern District of California complaint, Confident pleads that Live Nation Entertainment and subsidiary Ticketmaster are both Delaware corporations with principal places of business in Beverly Hills and West Hollywood, respectively.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics