Kaavo Sues US Subs of Huawei and Fujitsu in the Eastern District of Texas
- June 8, 2017
Inventor-backed Kaavo Inc. has filed two new Eastern District of Texas cases in the litigation campaign that it began back in March 2014, one each against US subsidiaries of Fujitsu (Fujitsu America, Inc.) (2:17-cv-00484) and Huawei (Huawei Technologies USA Inc.) (2:17-cv-00485). The complaints assert a single patent (9,043,751) generally related to managing a “cloud computing environment”, with Fujitsu Cloud Service K5 and Huawei FusionSphere accused of infringement. Kaavo pleads proper venue in the Eastern District based on alleged connections between the US defendants and the district.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics