Parties Stipulate to a Transfer in Global Interactive Media’s Broadcast Listing Campaign
- June 5, 2017
Not long after the Supreme Court’s TC Heartland decision came down, Global Interactive Media, Inc. (GIM) and AMC Networks filed a joint stipulation to transfer a case between them from the Northern District of Illinois to the Southern District of New York (1:17-cv-04326). AMC has not yet filed an answer to the complaint GIM filed against it in February 2017, and according to a June 1st filing, the parties are “presently discussing a possible resolution” of the action. AMC is one of only three currently active defendants in GIM’s sole litigation campaign, which was launched in December 2014 and targets audio/video programming providers’ online broadcast listings.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics