F2VS Technologies Revives Endeavor IP’s Smart Grid Campaign
- June 17, 2017
On June 13, F2VS Technologies, Inc. filed its first patent infringement suits, asserting three patents (7,379,981; 8,700,749; 8,855,019) against Brocade (Ruckus Wireless) (1:17-cv-00756), HP Enterprises (Aruba Networks) (1:17-cv-00754), and Qualcomm (1:17-cv-00755) in the District of Delaware. The patents-in-suit generally relate to a network of wirelessly connected meters, and various Wi-Fi networking products, such as access points and controllers, including those offering mesh networking, are the accused products. F2VS Technologies appears to be controlled by the former CEO of Endeavor IP, Inc., a publicly traded NPE that, prior to ceasing operations, ran a campaign asserting the ‘981, ‘749, and ‘019 patents that hit over 20 defendants.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics