RPX Monthly Acquisition Update — June 2017
During June 2017, RPX completed three deals on behalf of its patent risk management network, obtaining rights to the patents involved either to end litigation against its members or to prevent it in the first place. June acquisitions occurred within the Networking and E-Commerce and Software market sectors.
- 511 TECHNOLOGIES INC.; and CADDO SYSTEMS, INC, v. Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- 511 TECHNOLOGIES INC.; and CADDO SYSTEMS, INC., v. ZAM NETWORK, LLC.
- 511 Technologies Inc. et al v Internet Brands, Inc.
- 511 TECHNOLOGIES INC.; and CADDO SYSTEMS, INC. v. Southwest Airlines Company
- 511 TECHNOLOGIES INC. et al v. DASSAULT SYSTMES AMERICAS CORP. et al
- Plectrum LLC v. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Plectrum LLC v. Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Plectrum LLC v. ARISTA NETWORKS, INC.
- Plectrum LLC v. Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Plectrum LLC v. Fortinet, Inc.