IPVal’s Flash3D Asserts Former Browse3D Patents, Targeting Samsung Gear VR Headsets
In June, RPX noted the assignment of a family of four patents (and one application) from Browse3D to Flash3D LLC, an affiliate of monetization firm IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal). Flash3D has now asserted two of those patents (7,546,538; 7,624,348) in a case against Samsung (2:17-cv-00521), targeting the company’s virtual reality headsets, Samsung Gear VR. The patents generally relate to the contemporaneous presentation of multiple webpages. IP Valuation Partners has been affiliated with seven new campaigns in 2017, as well as with the creation this year of several additional Texas entities that have not yet filed suit.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics