Blackbird Tech Targets Data Center Products in New Campaign
Blackbird Tech LLC (d/b/a Blackbird Technologies) has started a new litigation campaign, asserting a single patent (8,424,885), generally related to an environmentally controlled enclosure for electronic components, against ScaleMatrix (3:17-cv-01342). The defendant is accused of infringing the ‘885 patent through the provision of its server rack-mounting hardware and related data center management platform, which include systems for air cooling and filtration, fire suppression, and access control.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics