Blue Sky Networks Targets MediaTek Chipsets in Mobile Devices Campaign
- July 6, 2017
Blue Sky Networks, LLC, a subsidiary of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, has expanded the campaign that it began this past February by filing suit against MediaTek (1:17-cv-00656) in the Western District of Texas. The new complaint asserts the same eight patents (6,088,398; 6,484,027; 6,865,372; 7,693,542; 7,885,684; 8,019,381; 8,265,691; 8,346,169) already at issue in the campaign, all eight of them having been previously asserted against current defendants BLU Products, Huawei, and Lenovo. The accused products have been certain mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and wearables based on LTE-compliant communications (with respect to the ‘398 patent) and certain mobile phones based on their use of Bluetooth to discover nearby devices (e.g. a headset) for communication (with respect to the other seven patents). The MediaTek complaint targets chipsets used in such devices.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics