Texas Jury Issues Infringement Verdict in Eidos Case Against Innolux
A Texas jury has returned a verdict of infringement of a single patent (5,879,958) against Innolux in a case filed by Eidos Display LLC and co-plaintiff Eidos III LLC (collectively, “Eidos”) (6:11-cv-00201). The June 30 verdict included a finding of willfulness and awarded $4.1M in damages to the plaintiffs.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics