XpertUniverse Resumes Litigation Against Cisco
- July 8, 2017
XpertUniverse, Inc. (f/k/a Homework911.com) has filed a second suit against Cisco (3:17-cv-03848), a couple of years after the appeal from the first one concluded. A single patent (7,499,903) is asserted in the new complaint, which targets Cisco’s Remote Expert products. The ‘903 patent generally relates to locating a “live expert” within an organization to answer an incoming inquiry. In March 2013, a Delaware jury returned a verdict in XpertUniverse’s favor on infringement of the ‘903 patent (and a second patent at issue in the first case) by Cisco’s earlier expert location products; the new case has been filed in the Northern District of California.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics