Recent European NPE Activity Includes Rulings in German Cases Filed by US Plaintiffs
Recent European litigation activity has included several developments in German cases brought by subsidiaries of American NPEs, with a stay entered in two lawsuits brought by ParkerVision, Inc. and the affirmance of an injunction for Xperi Corporation. Meanwhile, plaintiffs originating in Europe have varied widely in size, financial resources, and level of activity, with one of Europe’s most persistent litigants (IPCom GmbH & Co KG) backed by financing from the US-based Fortress Investment Group LLC.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Audio MPEG, Inc. et al v. Palm, Inc.
- Audio MPEG, Inc., et al v. SanDisk Corporation
- Creative Labs, Inc. et al v. Audio MPEG,Inc.
- Thomson Inc v. Audio MPEG Inc et al
- Sandisk Corporation -v- Audio MPEG, Inc.
- Audio MPEG, Inc. v. Creative Labs, Inc., et al
- Audio MPEG, Inc. v. Thomson S.A. et al
- Audio MPEG, Inc. v. Samsung Electronics, et al
- Tessera Inc. v. Amkor Technology Inc.
- Koninklijke Kpn N.V. v. SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA, INC. et al