SportBrain Cites Oprah Winfrey in Related IPR, as Its Campaign Continues to Grow
- July 10, 2017
SportBrain Holdings LLC continues to add cases to its wearables campaign, with Anima (1:17-cv-04956), Fengfan Technology (1:17-cv-05031), Guess (1:17-cv-04957), and Nokia (1:17-cv-05030) brought in so far in July alone. The number of defendants sued so far in the campaign is now over 110. The new complaints, like their earlier counterparts, assert one patent (7,454,002), generally related to portable computing devices that wirelessly receive and integrate personal data. The accused products throughout the campaign have been wearable computing devices, including fitness trackers, smartwatches, and their associated apps.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics