Quad/Graphics Added to One Printing Campaign as the Case Against It in Another Is Dismissed
- July 13, 2017
Inventor-controlled RAH Color Technologies LLC has filed another case in the campaign begun in December 2010, accusing Quad/Graphics (1:17-cv-04931) of infringing a subset (6,995,870; 7,312,897; 7,729,008; 7,830,546; 8,537,357; 8,760,704) of the 16 patents that have been asserted throughout. The patents generally relate to color reproduction, with various print and display products and services (e.g. digital cameras, print servers, etc.) at issue since the beginning of the campaign.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics