Revived Banking Campaign Picks Up Additional Steam
- July 18, 2017
Mirror Imaging L.L.C. has added five cases in July to the three that it filed last month, reopening a litigation campaign that had been dormant since August 2010. The new defendants are Austin Bancorp (2:17-cv-00539), Independent Bank Group (2:17-cv-00540), LegacyTexas Group (2:17-cv-00541), Prosperity Bancshares (2:17-cv-00542), and Southside Bank (2:17-cv-00543), each alleged to be a Texas bank. The same four patents (6,963,866; 7,552,118; 7,836,067; 9,141,612) are asserted against these defendants as were asserted in Mirror Imaging’s June cases. The patents are generally related to the remote retrieval of financial documents, with the NPE targeting the defendants’ online banking systems in this campaign.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics