Hera Wireless and Sisvel Launch Wi-Fi Campaign in US
Hera Wireless S.A. and Sisvel UK Limited have launched a new litigation campaign, filing six lawsuits, one each against Amazon (1:17-cv-00947), ARRIS (1:17-cv-00948), Belkin (1:17-cv-00949), Melco Holdings (Buffalo Americas) (1:17-cv-00950), NETGEAR (1:17-cv-00951), and Roku (1:17-cv-00952). The complaints assert three patents (7,962,103; 8,412,115; 8,934,851) from a family of five, generally related to wireless communications, with the NPEs accusing the defendants of infringement through the manufacture and/or sale of devices that operate in compliance with IEEE Standard 802.11n-2009. Exemplar accused products are identified in the complaints: the Echo BT Speaker for Amazon; devices used to stream media content for Roku; and certain Wi-Fi cable modems, routers, or access points for the remaining companies.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. Amazon.com, Inc.
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. Belkin International, Inc.
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. Roku, Inc.
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. Buffalo Americas, Inc.
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. NETGEAR, Inc.
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. ARRIS Group, Inc.
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. Lenovo Holding Company, Inc. et al
- Hera Wireless S.A. et al v. LG Electronics, Inc. et al