Max Blu Follows More Settlements with a New Suit Against Philips
- July 22, 2017
Max Blu Technologies, LLC sued Philips (2:17-cv-00545) on July 19, the same day that the NPE’s case against Vinpower was dismissed in light of a settlement. The complaint against Philips asserts four patents (7,352,685; 7,801,016; 8,593,931; RE44633E1), and as in the previous cases filed by Max Blu, Blu-Ray recordable and re-writable discs are at issue. This campaign has now pulled in 17 defendants, at least seven of which appear to have settled with Max Blu.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics