Acacia’s Q2 Revenue Plummets by 60 Percent
- July 28, 2017
Following a first quarter that saw a decline in year-over-year revenue of 64 percent, Acacia Research Corporation released its Q2 2017 earnings on July 27, revealing yet another dramatic drop in revenue, along with layoffs.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics