Assignment Records Released by the USPTO During the Second Half of July Include Multiple Transactions Between NPEs
- August 2, 2017
Of note among the assignment records published by the USPTO during the second half of July were multiple NPE-to-NPE transactions involving patents that have been previously asserted in litigation. Also in late July, a confirmatory assignment involving patents currently being litigated by Intellectual Ventures LLC was recorded, and CG Technology, LLC completed an uncharacteristic patent acquisition.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics