Assignment Records Released by the USPTO During the Second Half of July Include Multiple Transactions Between NPEs
Of note among the assignment records published by the USPTO during the second half of July were multiple NPE-to-NPE transactions involving patents that have been previously asserted in litigation. Also in late July, a confirmatory assignment involving patents currently being litigated by Intellectual Ventures LLC was recorded, and CG Technology, LLC completed an uncharacteristic patent acquisition.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics