IPVal Affiliate OpenPrint Launches Campaign with Patents from Disparate Sources, Received from IV
- August 3, 2017
OpenPrint LLC, an NPE managed by Jason Bourgeois, one of the principals of monetization firm IP Valuation Partners LLC (IPVal), has kicked off a litigation campaign, suing HP (1:17-cv-01077), OKI Electric Industry (OKI Data) (1:17-cv-01075), and Panasonic (1:17-cv-01076). The defendants are accused of infringing either three (HP) or six (OKI, Panasonic) patents that OpenPrint received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) in a March assignment that RPX noted in May.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics