IP Edge’s Anuwave Revives Text Message Banking Campaign After Recent Dismissals
IP Edge LLC affiliate Anuwave LLC has filed its first new litigation since January, accusing Capitol Federal Savings Bank (1:17-cv-01054), Community Banks of Colorado (1:17-cv-01848), JPMorgan Chase (Chase Bank) (1:17-cv-01056), and TCF Financial (1:17-cv-01082) of infringing a single text messaging patent through the provision of mobile banking services. These latest complaints follow the dismissal of Anuwave’s last nine active lawsuits earlier this year, with eight cases dismissed with prejudice throughout February and March and a single suit against Evergreen Bank Group (1:17-cv-00479) dismissed without prejudice in late June.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Anuwave, LLC v. Bank of America Corporation
- Anuwave, LLC v. American Bank Holding Corporation
- Anuwave, LLC v. InTouch Credit Union
- Anuwave, LLC v. First Bank and Trust East Texas
- Anuwave, LLC v. Commercial Bank of Texas, N.A.
- Anuwave, LLC v. Comerica Bank et al
- Anuwave, LLC v. Bank of the West Corporation
- Anuwave, LLC v. Independent Bank Group, Inc.
- Anuwave, LLC v. NetSpend Corporation
- Anuwave, LLC v. Landmark Bank, N.A.