With Nearly $40M Cash on Hand, Finjan Says It Is Accelerating Licensing and Enforcement Efforts
- August 11, 2017
Finjan Holdings, Inc. posted its second quarter earnings on August 10, reporting significantly increased expenses as it prepares for multiple trials, including three before the end of this year. Yet as the company’s litigation campaign continues to grow—it added SonicWall as a defendant on August 4—so does its cash balance.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics