Quarterhill Posts a Profit Following IIoT Acquisitions
- August 10, 2017
Quarterhill Inc. (f/k/a Wi-LAN Inc.) reported its Q2 earnings on August 10, which saw a 16% increase in revenue due to contributions from two Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) businesses that it acquired during the quarter. However, while the company heralds its recent strategic refocus, calling investors’ attention to its business diversification efforts, it continues to purchase, and litigate, patents.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics