As One Monument Sub Expands an Existing Mobile Communications Campaign, Another Acquires Multiple Videophone Patents
Blue Sky Networks, LLC, a subsidiary of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, has added a new suit, against Best Buy (1:17-cv-00750), to the campaign that it began this past February. Best Buy is accused of infringement through the provision of a variety of Bluetooth-compatible products, including laptops and desktops, smartphones and tablets, car stereos, wireless headphones and speakers, cameras, and computer peripherals, among others. Earlier accused products have included certain computing devices capable of LTE-compliant communications, mobile devices using Bluetooth to discover nearby devices, the chips inside such devices, and in-vehicle infotainment systems. The new complaint asserts the same eight patents already asserted in the campaign, adding a ninth patent related to one of the two families at issue.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics