Interface Linx Dismisses Most of Its California Cases in Favor of Delaware
- August 14, 2017
Interface Linx, LLC has dismissed seven of the eight cases that it filed this past April in the Central District of California in favor of new cases filed against the same seven defendants in Delaware—DEI Holdings (Denon Electronics, Marantz, Polk Audio, Sound United d/b/a Definitive Technologies) (1:17-cv-01102), Haier Group (1:17-cv-01098), Inkel (Sherwood) (1:17-cv-01101), ONKYO (1:17-cv-01099), Pioneer (1:17-cv-01100), TCL (1:17-cv-01103), and VOXX (Invision Automotive Systems, Kilpsh Group) (1:17-cv-01104). The NPE again asserts a single patent, generally related to a particular electrical connector assembly, in each of the new Delaware cases, and that same patent remains asserted in the sole lawsuit left active back in California, against Hisense (2:17-cv-03193). HDMI plugs and receptacles provided on a range of electronic devices, from smart TVs and network amplifiers to speakers and multipurpose receivers, remain the accused products.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics