Finjan’s Antivirus Campaign Continues to Grow
- August 19, 2017
The sole litigation campaign of Finjan Holdings, Inc. continues to grow as it approaches trial dates in three of its ongoing cases. On August 16, the company’s Finjan, Inc. subsidiary filed suit against Bitdefender (4:17-cv-04790), alleging infringement of four patents through provision of various antivirus, cloud, and sandboxing technologies. The Bitdefender case comes on the heels of another new suit in Finjan’s campaign, filed against SonicWall (5:17-cv-04467) on August 4, and follows Finjan CEO Phil Hartstein’s recent remarks to investors about his company’s plans to accelerate its licensing and enforcement efforts.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics