Fortress Deals Figure Heavily in the Failures of Crossroads, Marathon, and Inventergy
The second quarter of 2017 saw the financial decline of three publicly traded NPEs—Crossroads Systems, Inc.; Marathon Patent Group, Inc.; and Inventergy Global, Inc.—all of which have struggled in the aftermath of agreements signed with Fortress Investment Group LLC.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics