Buoyed by a Record 2016, Network-1’s Litigation Campaigns Carry On
Network-1 Technologies, Inc. released its 2017 second quarter results on August 14, providing updates on its Power-over-Ethernet campaign—which include a recent settlement and two upcoming trials—as well as on new litigation filed during Q2 in its document streaming campaign.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics