Venadium Steadily Adds Defendants to Website Login Campaign
- August 25, 2017
August 2017 has seen the number of defendants in the file-and-settle litigation campaign of Venadium LLC, an affiliate of IP Edge LLC, swell close to 50. The six companies hit so far this month are 8X8 (1:17-cv-01176), Ameriprise Financial (1:17-cv-01177), Arista Networks (1:17-cv-01178), Bandwidth.com (1:17-cv-01179), Control4 (1:17-cv-01180), and Digi International (1:17-cv-01181). The single patent at issue in the campaign, acquired from Xerox, is generally related to limiting software to authorized use, with recent infringement allegations focusing on the cryptographic protocols (e.g. RSA, Diffie-Hellman, and HMAC) during the login process for the defendants’ websites.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics