Venadium Steadily Adds Defendants to Website Login Campaign
August 2017 has seen the number of defendants in the file-and-settle litigation campaign of Venadium LLC, an affiliate of IP Edge LLC, swell close to 50. The six companies hit so far this month are 8X8 (1:17-cv-01176), Ameriprise Financial (1:17-cv-01177), Arista Networks (1:17-cv-01178), Bandwidth.com (1:17-cv-01179), Control4 (1:17-cv-01180), and Digi International (1:17-cv-01181). The single patent at issue in the campaign, acquired from Xerox, is generally related to limiting software to authorized use, with recent infringement allegations focusing on the cryptographic protocols (e.g. RSA, Diffie-Hellman, and HMAC) during the login process for the defendants’ websites.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Venadium LLC v. ZTE USA Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Sony Corporation of America et al
- Venadium LLC v. Samsung Electronics America Inc. et al
- Venadium LLC v. Logitech Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. LG Electronics U.S.A. Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Lenovo (United States) Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Huawei Technologies USA Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. HTC America Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Harman International Industries Inc. d/b/a/ JBL
- Venadium LLC v. Coolpad Technologies Inc.