Federal Circuit Affirms Oracle Summary Judgment Win in Database Patent Suit
- August 25, 2017
The Federal Circuit has upheld a victory for Oracle in a database patent lawsuit brought by Thought, Inc. (3:12-cv-05601). In an opinion issued on August 21, the Federal Circuit affirmed a summary judgment of non-infringement for Oracle, accepting the defendant’s argument that its TopLink framework does not perform key claim limitations from the asserted patent (2016-2369).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics