MyMail Campaign Sees New Complaints, Both Against New and Familiar Defendants
- August 25, 2017
MyMail, Ltd. has filed cases against new defendants in its long-running litigation campaign, Netgear (1:17-cv-01219), Panasonic (2:17-cv-00606) and Ricoh (2:17-cv-00605), with Netgear sued in the District of Delaware and the latter two in the Eastern District of Texas. The NPE has also filed new suits against previous defendants Acer (1:17-cv-00823), in the Western District of Texas, and TCL Communications (TCT Mobile) (8:17-cv-01461), in the Central District of California, each of which recently saw earlier, Eastern District of Texas cases dismissed without prejudice. All five new suits assert the network connectivity patent at issue in the campaign, with MyMail alleging infringement through the provision of various Wi-Fi devices supporting WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and/or WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access)/WPA2.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics