Sisvel Asserts DSL Handshake Patents Against CenturyLink and Frontier Communications
- August 25, 2017
Sisvel International S.A. has started a new litigation campaign, accusing CenturyLink (1:17-cv-01186) and Frontier Communications (1:17-cv-01187) of infringing a group of nine patents allegedly related to DSL broadband technology. The complaints each allege that the defendants directly infringe the patents through the provision of DSL internet service and related products. Both companies are also accused of inducing infringement by advertising and providing DSL service to their “partners, clients, customers/subscribers, and end users”, and of contributory infringement by importing and/or selling allegedly infringing DSL equipment.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics