Number of Defendants in IP Edge’s QR Code Campaign Tops 30
The QR code campaign of IP Edge LLC affiliate Kaldren LLC has gone national, picking up seven new defendants so far in August in various venues across the country, even as earlier cases also face venue changes. Kaldren has added two new suits in the Eastern District of Texas, the NPE’s original venue, chosen before the US Supreme Court’s May, TC Heartland decision: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (5:17-cv-00155) and Stemco (5:17-cv-00156). It has also filed new cases in the District of Delaware, against Cigna (1:17-cv-01160); in the Northern District of Illinois, against Rust-Oleum (1:17-cv-06149) and Trippe Manufacturing (1:17-cv-06151); and in the Western District of Wisconsin, against La Crosse Technology (3:17-cv-00661), Madison Gas & Electric (3:17-cv-00663), and Wausau Paper (3:17-cv-00664).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Kaldren LLC v. Pioneer Electronics (USA), Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. Suntrust Banks, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. CitiGroup, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. The Proctor & Gamble Company
- Kaldren LLC v. General Mills, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. J.D. Power and Associates, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. HSBC USA, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. PNY Technologies, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.