Monument Subsidiary Targets Computer-to-Mobile Video Calling Systems in New Campaign
Hublink, LLC, a subsidiary of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, has started a new litigation campaign, asserting a single videophone communications patent against 8×8 (1:17-cv-01214), Citrix (1:17-cv-01215), Highfive Technologies (1:17-cv-01216), LogMeIn (1:17-cv-01217), and Zoom Video Communications (1:17-cv-01218). Each defendant is accused of infringement through the provision of communications systems, including software and related mobile apps, that allow video calling between computers and mobile devices.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Hublink, LLC v. Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Hublink, LLC v. LogMeIn, Inc.
- Hublink, LLC v. 8x8, Inc.
- Hublink, LLC v. Highfive Technologies, Inc.
- Hublink, LLC v. Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Hublink, LLC v. Vonage America Inc.
- Hublink, LLC v. Rakuten USA, Inc.
- Hublink, LLC v. Line Friends Inc. et al
- Hublink, LLC v. AT&T Mobility LLC
- Hublink, LLC v. TangoMe, Inc.