Monument Subsidiary Targets Computer-to-Mobile Video Calling Systems in New Campaign
- August 30, 2017
Hublink, LLC, a subsidiary of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, has started a new litigation campaign, asserting a single videophone communications patent against 8×8 (1:17-cv-01214), Citrix (1:17-cv-01215), Highfive Technologies (1:17-cv-01216), LogMeIn (1:17-cv-01217), and Zoom Video Communications (1:17-cv-01218). Each defendant is accused of infringement through the provision of communications systems, including software and related mobile apps, that allow video calling between computers and mobile devices.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics