Juniper Networks Brought into Parity’s Networking Campaign as Nokia Exits
- September 3, 2017
Last December, Parity Networks LLC added a second case to its sole litigation campaign, filing suit against Nokia (Alcatel-Lucent) one month after it sued Huawei. The case against Nokia was dismissed with prejudice on August 31; that same day, Parity filed a complaint against Juniper Networks (6:17-cv-00495), asserting nine network traffic management patents, including the six asserted against Huawei and the six asserted against Nokia. The new complaint targets a range of networking devices, including Juniper’s EX Series, MX Series, PTX Series, and SRX Series routers and switches.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics