Parity’s Networking Campaign Snags Fourth Defendant, This Time Ericsson
- September 15, 2017
Parity Networks LLC has filed suit against Ericsson (6:17-cv-00526), asserting seven of the nine network traffic management patents at issue in a case that the NPE filed against Juniper Networks at the end of last month. Huawei and Nokia (Alcatel-Lucent) are the other defendants in this campaign; Huawei has answered Parity’s complaint, while the case against Alcatel-Lucent was dismissed with prejudice, also on August 31. Networking devices are the accused products in the campaign, with the NPE targeting various features of Ericsson’s SmartEdge family of routers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics