Parity’s Networking Campaign Snags Fourth Defendant, This Time Ericsson
- September 15, 2017
Parity Networks LLC has filed suit against Ericsson (6:17-cv-00526), asserting seven of the nine network traffic management patents at issue in a case that the NPE filed against Juniper Networks at the end of last month. Huawei and Nokia (Alcatel-Lucent) are the other defendants in this campaign; Huawei has answered Parity’s complaint, while the case against Alcatel-Lucent was dismissed with prejudice, also on August 31. Networking devices are the accused products in the campaign, with the NPE targeting various features of Ericsson’s SmartEdge family of routers.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!