Cisco Added to Inventor Dupray’s Location Tracking Campaign
- September 17, 2017
In July, Dennis J. Dupray added two cases against Microsoft to the campaign, begun in 2011, litigating patents on which he is a named inventor. Dupray has filed suits in the campaign through a Colorado entity, TracBeam LLC, and a Florida entity, FineTrak, LLC, the former of which has now filed another new case, this one against Cisco (6:17-cv-00525). The complaint asserts five patents from the 19-member Dupray family, all broadly related to wireless location systems, targeting Cisco’s “numerous enterprise and commercial platforms, products, and services that determine, track, manage, report, use, and provide access to and analytics concerning the location of devices, vehicles, assets, and people”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics