Inventor-Controlled RAH Color Adds Case Against Xerox in Illinois
- September 20, 2017
RAH Color Technologies LLC has opened up a third active case in its color reproduction campaign, filing a new suit against Xerox (1:17-cv-06813) in the Northern District of Illinois. Xerox is accused of infringing six of RAH Color’s patents through the provision of print servers with certain color calibration and reproduction features. RAH Color’s past practice had been to file cases serially in multiple districts, but the NPE filed a suit against Quad/Graphics this past June and a suit against Samsung in July, both of which remain open in the Northern District of Illinois. In a recent motion to join the Samsung case to the earlier Quad/Graphics one, RAH Color represented that at the time it anticipated “filing additional cases before the end of the year”, which it has now done.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics