More Complaints in Online Banking Campaign Drop as Fall Begins
- September 22, 2017
Two days before the start of fall, Mirror Imaging L.L.C. added five more cases to the summer rebirth of a litigation campaign that began back in September 2002. The new suits, against Benchmark Bank (2:17-cv-00654), Guaranty Bank (2:17-cv-00655), North American Bancshares (American National Bank of Texas) (2:17-cv-00653), North Dallas Bank & Trust (2:17-cv-00656), and Third Coast Bancshares (2:17-cv-00657), bring the active defendant count near 30. Four patents, generally related to the remote retrieval of financial documents, are asserted in the complaints filed over the past three months, with infringement allegations targeting the online banking systems provided by the defendants, which have all been banks formed in Texas, with branches in Texas, or both.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics