Xperi Launches International Semiconductor Litigation Against Samsung
- September 30, 2017
On September 28, five subsidiaries of publicly traded Xperi Corporation filed suit against Samsung across multiple US and international jurisdictions, including complaints brought in the Eastern District of Texas and the Districts of Delaware and New Jersey as well as with the US International Trade Commission (ITC) and in courts in Germany and the Netherlands. The complaints target Samsung’s Galaxy S6, S7, S8, and Note 8 smartphones and various semiconductor products, including the company’s Exynos mobile processors; power management integrated circuits (PMICs); memory; image sensors; camera modules with zoom and/or autofocus features; and accelerometers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics